Targeting Mitochondria 2022 Congress - Presentations on Demand
This recording is 3 hours and 28 minutes long. It covers 4 major sessions:
- Session 1: How to evaluate and analyze mitochondria function in 2022
- Session 2: Methods for analyzing mitochondrial function: Bioenergetics
- Session 3: Methods for analyzing mitochondria: Biogenesis, dynamics and mitophagy
- Session 4: Biochemical strategies for the diagnosis of mitochondrial disorders
It also includes practical cases and major conclusions.
- More than 19 hours of presentations concerning Mitochondria – Congress Agenda
- 3 and half hours of workshop on How to Evaluate Mitochondria Function? – Workshop Agenda
- 64+ presentations (major talks and short orals) – Summary of talk & Speakers
- Congress Abstracts Book containing all 143+ communications – Order the Abstracts Book
- Poster presentation PDF (56 Posters) – Download the Poster list
Targeting Mitochondria 2022 Congress Attendees: Log in to access.
The entire recording is available on demand
You can also access to the replay of the previous conferences editions.
If you wish to register and access previous editions’ recordings, please order them here.